is a simple and lightweight PHP photo gallery that does not require a database. It displays photos, images, video & audio files from local directories or embeds from Youtube & Vimeo.
Easily exhibit complete or individual albums in existing web pages. Open Source and Free for personal and commercial use.
Examples & Instructions
- Built on PHP, jQuery, Ajax & HTML5.
- Display multiple albums and/or full gallery in one page.
- Responsive interface (version 3+).
- Automatic thumbnail creation.
- Supports "jpg", "gif", "png", "mp3", "mp4" files or other extensions.
- Supports Youtube and Vimeo videos (version 2.0+).
- Plays "mp3" and "mp4" files using HTML5's native player.
- Album / Image description from a text file (version 2.0+).
- Enable / Disable captions for gallery or album thumbnails.
- Display thumbnails inline, in the scroller or select number of thumnails to display with pagination.
- Customizable appearance through CSS.