- A server running PHP 5+.
- PHP GD library (for automatic thumbnail creation).
- Download and expand the zip file to your computer.
- Upload the contents of 'foliogallery-master' to the root directory of your domain.
- For each album, create a subfolder in the 'albums' folder and copy your images into it.
- Make sure the 'albums' folder and all its subfolders have write permissions.
- To enable responsive view, you must have the following line of code in head (between ) section of your page's html:
<meta name="viewport" content="initial-scale=1, width=device-width" />
You must keep file and directory structure on your server same as contents of foliogallery-master folder, in order not to mess with file and directory paths.
- To add a video from youtube, simply add an image to your album's folder and name it utube-1234.jpg where 1234 is the id of the video in youtube.
- To add a video from vimeo, simply add an image to your album's folder and name it vimeo-1234.jpg where 1234 is the id of the video in vimeo.
- To add a mp3 or mp4 file, simply copy it to your desired album.
- The Available settings can be adjusted in config.php file
- The following can be adjusted for resizing the gallery:
- Main canvas width
- Display Gallery/Albums in scrollable container(s) or in full
- Thumbnail width during thumb creation
- Show/Hide captions
- Show/Hide titles
- Show/Hide partial exif data if available